This year has been one of changes:
– my engagement
– moving to my new home in NC
– walking with my “she-ro” (mother) through dementia and the difficult decision to move her so she can be closely monitored
– HTB’s (Hubby-to-Be) medical challenges/surgeries
– first holidays away from home
I’ve learned how fragile life is and how a single
event can alter your sense of self. Change can only improve
you (long term) when you understand the value it brings to
your personal growth.
What’s New in 2013:
– weekly postings (quotes, pictures, a funny story or K-Nugget (useful tip)
– one featured poem/commentary piece each month
It’s also my first “blog-a-versary” and I can’t express how much I appreciate your support and love during my first year. I expect great things in 2013 . . . stick around the best is yet to come.
Peace and blessings for the New Year ! !