A special thank you to saminiaqbal27.wordpress.com for this nomination. Thank you for your thought-provoking posts that spotlight unsung community heroes and the citizens they serve.
I often wondered if I should continue blogging then I received this pleasant surprise. This affirms there is value in what I share and for that I am grateful.
The Rules of the Award are:
1. display the award logo on your blog
2. link back to the person who nominated you
3. answer seven questions
4. nominate (no limit on number of nominations) other bloggers for this award and link back to them
5. notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements
Here are the seven questions:
1. If you could create your own planet, what would it look like?
My planet would be have lots of sunflowers, and clear streams that run over beautiful rocks. The air would be crisp and clean and there would be zero crime. In a word paradise.
2. If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be?
I would love to visit Israel.
3. Have you ever taken a long distance train trip?
As a toddler I traveled from Detroit MI to Charleston SC with my mother. Today, I prefer to fly – I’m too impatient.
4. What is something you would collectively change about humanity?
I would love to see more acceptance of people as individuals and less of a focus on ethnicity, economic/educational status, and sexual orientation.
5. What is your favorite song?
At the moment it is “Warm it up with Love” by Brandy, I wrote about this in a recent Daily Post challenge entitled “Ear worm”
6. If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet?
I would love to meet Dr. Maya Angelou, she inspired my writing style based on reading her books and poetry
7. If you could choose one symbol to represent you, what would that symbol be? Why?
I would choose the butterfly. No two butterflies are the same and they represent freedom, grace and beauty.
My nominees are fellow bloggers (in no specific order) whose work consistently inspire and motivate me and I feel are worth a look:
- Most Influential Blogger Award (thekreativecorner.wordpress.com)