I began this challenge read about it here on Oct. 1 with the intent of finding new meal planning ideas. Here’s what I discovered half way in.
- I found some new recipes to try that are simple and delicious
- My Fridge Food website has helped me when I don’t know what to cook (you can find recipes based on what items you have on hand)
- We can actually live with less than we think
- The more you have the more you have to do thing with – keep things simple
- You will discover that you have more time when you have less things to maintain; an efficient system helps you get things done quicker therefore gaining more time to do the things you enjoy (i.e FUN ! ! )
I look forward to learning new ways to live simply.
until next time . . .